Every business now wants to have an online module and it becomes important that you adopt a robust, friendly and cost effective ecommerce platform to run your business. This is where Magento ecommerce development leaves all its competitors far behind in offering customized ecommerce solutions to clients. Magento is a dedicated ecommerce platform and more than 30000 ecommerce stores around the world are being powered by Magento. In the last few years Magento developers have redefined online shopping both for the customers as well as businesses.
Features of Magento Ecommerce Development
- Multi-Store Functionality – Magento allows you to run multiple stores using the same admin with every site having its own looks and functionality. This comes in handy for businesses which run multiple stores to sell their products. Products can easily be added and updated in each of these stores using this admin.
- Currency Converter – Magento development comes with a robust currency converter which allows customers to purchase products and services in major currencies around the world. The converter uses the latest exchange rates as the module is directly linked to WebServiceX, which automatically update rates.
- Carting Solution – The cart that is used in a Magento powered store allows customers to easily add and drop products. It also displays the total amount for the added products including the shipping charges helping customers make spot decisions.
- Dynamic Shipping – It comes with a dynamic shipping model where the goods can be shipped to different addresses within the same order. It rids customers of the ordeal of having to order for the same product multiple times and helps in increasing the business for the online stores.
- Catalog Management – Magento offers an awesome catalog management tool. It allows batch Import and export of catalog where an entire spreadsheet can easily be imported into the website. Apart from this it also supports Google Base integration and advanced pricing rules offering discounts and redeemable coupons to the customers.
- Analytics and Reporting – You don’t have to use any third-party application to analyze the performance of your online store. You can use the Admin dashboard to get an overview of the report. This dashboard also give you the list of abandoned Shopping Cart items and helps you pick up your best customers and offer them better services.
Benefits of Magento Ecommerce
- Being an open source platform, Magento cuts down your development cost substantially. This allows startup businesses to adopt an ecommerce solution and take on their giant counterparts.
- With Magento development, you can target a wide audience bases across different countries to add to your sales and revenue.
- It supports multiple payment gateways such as credit cards, PayPal, online banking among others which add to the convenience of the users and increases your conversion rate.
- Magento is a highly search engine friendly platform which ensure that your online store will always be high on the search engines. The code base is light which allows the websites to load fast on the browsers.
- Last but not the least Magento developers have a very active community where they share ideas relating developing robust online stores.
The only thing you need to keep in mind while opting for Magento ecommerce development is to hire the services of developers who have mastered the platform. Before you choose a Magento developer for your online store make sure you take a look at the portfolio to make sure that he or she has the required skills or expertise to develop the store as per your requirements and interest.